Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Not gaining QI?
Hello everyone, and I apologize in advance if there is a reason for this and i'm just goofing on something.

So here it is in a nutshell, I've gained 8th dan blackbelt 3 times over now, and yet every time a day or so later (longer if i dont get on tori in a while such as right now) I wind up 7th dan blackbelt again

The first time it happened i re-assured myself that i just screwed up and didn't see it right... okay, so i went and fought another 1000 matches, to see the "oh your now eight dan black belt" message. than i Pm'd (who i think is/was a GM) Chuckninja which ended like such

Originally Posted by ChuckNinja
Originally Posted by Vamp_09
hey man you never wrote me back... does that mean that i shouldn't have anymore trouble ranking up now? or are they're complications?

mh, I never heard a story like yours to be honest.

I also pm'd delaid he responded as such (only message i received also.)

Originally Posted by Delaid
Originally Posted by Vamp_09
oy are you still a GM?

haven't been on in a while but i have a problem that needs solving, if you aren't i could really use a reference XD

wutchu need

To which i pm'd him my problem and awaited the lack of response....
and to be honest i cant blame him for that, this sounds like bull, but i assure you that it isnt and that it is rather frustrating.

Now today after i found out that obtaining 8th dan the third time hadn't worked either, i pm'd Solax about it but im assuming he didn't see the massage as he went offline shortly afterwards. (that or its because i goofed the name, i said he might want to pm ishi so he knew i contacted someone else before... but i goofed and it was chuck >.>)

Now to the point, im sure people will tell you that I've been 7th dan black belt for as long as they can remember. this is why lol and I'd have liked to not have to start a thread about it but i guess if i need it to be seen i have to.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION... Maybe.
OH and by the way, my account here was actually re-named and bumped in QI because my old account (now renamed aswell) had a bug at the time so one of the gm at the time bumped this account (at the time named galeforce) to 6th dan i think... or 7th... whatever i was at the time. I hope that this information can help you all solve my problem.

Last but not least I do not need to see a 3 belt increase here, thats not the issue, i really don't care about having to play 2500- games to get where i should be, that doesn't bother me. But if I'm just going to be wasting my time doing so by getting de-ranked to 7th dan again each time than i'll simply wait till this is resolved.

Thank you all in advance and if you've seen this before please let me know because according to chuck I'm the first. and apologies about the long post, just making sure i mentioned everything.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
There's a Daily TC/qi limit.

Other than the PM (which if you can forward to me, I'd appreciate it) from Toribot, what else makes you think you reached 8th dan black belt?
BAD LUCK
mm it sends me 7th dan each time. and i had pictures of when it happened from last time... but i've reformatted since than. But ill tell you what, since i have no proof, ill post screenshots ingame saying i've hit 8th dan once i rank up again... ill do so sometime tommorow or the day after, and post them here. and when i go back down to 7th ill posts more screenshots :|

Ps. keeping note that im at 7558 QI atm

OY this is my old account everyone, and it would seem that whenever i gain QI on my new account that it ends here, Problem solved... now what can we do to change that?
I doubt anyone's checking back here, so ill pm the S-mods on my Regular account
He needs to email [email protected]. This will have to be dealt with by hampa himself. Basically the account got merged with another account that doesn't technically exist (the guest account). So odd stuff is happening.
[spirit]
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Are you sure you're playing on the account you think you're playing on?

LMFAO. seriously? yeah man, im sure. I haven't played on that account in ages, i only ever logged on to pass myself its TC and items (its now stripped clean)

Also, i've already contacted [email protected] with the problem and am now awaiting a response, this thread may be closed as its technically solved. However waiting until the problem is legitimately over would be my action on it.