Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
OMG Was I hacked?
I got an email from the toribash comminuty.. i was at my normal home and it said someone logged into my account from another state or something... Its ip wasnt mine... I am scared if someone is trying to hack me....
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Change your pass
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>
Hello.

As stated in the above post, please change your password if you haven't done so already.

I'll look into the logins, but please answer the following questions:
1) Did you give your credentials to any sites other than forum.toribash.com?
2) Did you give your password to anyone, personally?
BAD LUCK
I gave nothing to anyone... Idk how someone found out my password... The only one who knows my password is LshkyleXD but he lives with me.. And never uses my account...
It happened to me, either someone hacked you or you let someone have your account password.

Mine was hacked and it was all the way across the globe. Just change you pass and maybe give your stuff to an alt to keep it procted just in case they are still logged in your account.
Ninjutsu Club.
Ninjutsu Club Leader.

Retired, at least for now.
That happened to me and I found out I actually downloaded a RAT/Keylogger.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Well I didnt download anything either... All I got was a message from the toribash comminuty that someone has logged into my account from a different country...
My Google account was hacked from a Chinese middle school. It happens, just change your password to something more secure.
Have you ever logged in with your cellphone or other computer.

I have logged in on different places myself and it gave that message.
But i knew that it was me so everythings fine.

fuck
Well, that is not the case with him, as that happened on the other side of the globe -.-
Last edited by BoingBoing; Nov 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]