Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] The Viral Infection
Herrow ladies and gents, seems I'm back and alive.

An old work I abbandoned and took back which I'm tryign to work on it atm.
still need some wrapping, work on bloody parts and hair.
Not much to say beside that its 100% mouse made in Illustrator.
Thats really amazing one thing I would look at changing is the forehead/random scattered lines... I mean they r not really random but they just take away from it in my opinion.
Great work, I love it. The overall comicy feel to it is amazing :') .
I can definitely see this being in the showcase ;o
oh and I almost forgot, I know you are a very pricey artist ( As i've seen from your previous work) but please check out my request, May just get you back into the swing of things ;) http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=387145
Great job on the head though, I'd say 8/10 because Of the scattered lines ( I'd suggest not taking all of them away because they give a nice feel to it, maybe just put less on) but you have stated you would fix that so 8/10 for now and probably 10/10 once your done
♥ mushu♥
Yours seems an interesting request, but I dont really wanna work on realistic for so little, without a tablet it takes really long time to me, time that I dont really have.
Sweet, what program do you use, and what size of dat pick? i think not 512x512, i think it bigger :o. And i think blood around nose are superfluous.
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Sweet, what program do you use, and what size of dat pick? i think not 512x512, i think it bigger :o. And i think blood around nose are superfluous.

Originally Posted by chicken89 View Post
...made in Illustrator.

Its a VECTOR made in ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR

We cant really talk about a specific size, since a vector itsn't made of pixels. Ofc it gets "converted" into pixels for create the texture to upload later on. But any resize doesnt affect the artwork.
You can read more about vectors and Adobe Illustrator (Ai Cs5 in this case)on the Hiperlink above.

Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
May come up with something quick

ohay cerberus... :v can't really get what you mean there.

Originally Posted by JorreI14 View Post
I think the eyes are a tad too wide. Asides from that, excellent work. 8.5/10

thats why I need to wrap as I said. and it needs also some work for give some deep in the wounds.

anyway thanks to everyone.
Last edited by Chikin; Dec 21, 2012 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump