Original Post
[art] YouTube Backgrounds
Got a new style and everything. :)

-----
More BG's
---

BG w/ 3 Variations Red, Blue, & 3D

Any C&C ...?
Last edited by Craved; Dec 26, 2012 at 11:12 AM.
holla holla get dolla
Sexy, I love those styles.

Much better than the shitty cod ones I see that have washed backgrounds, and the same filters and brushes used on every channel.
These are epic.. There's literally nothing I see wrong with them. The last one though is just.. purely.. epic.. It makes me want to orgasm everywhere.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Chreeys View Post
Wow looks really really good !
Especially the last one. GJ : )
Can't find anything to blame ;)

Thanks man!

Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Sexy, I love those styles.

Much better than the shitty cod ones I see that have washed backgrounds, and the same filters and brushes used on every channel.

Yep, i'm not sure but I think you're the one that commented on my bad, old style.

Originally Posted by DonutFatal View Post
These are epic.. There's literally nothing I see wrong with them. The last one though is just.. purely.. epic.. It makes me want to orgasm everywhere.

Haha, thanks.

- Also, first post added more bg's
holla holla get dolla
Originally Posted by Dobby View Post
Thes look really cool, we able to use em?

No, sorry, these were made for specific YouTube channels.
holla holla get dolla
Very cool, i like your effects and details. But i just think that you can add more light parts, that's so black...
Originally Posted by Sainzgc View Post
Very cool, i like your effects and details. But i just think that you can add more light parts, that's so black...

Thats the style I was going for, more grungy and 'mysterious'.

Thanks though.
holla holla get dolla
I Really like them, also, do you do requests for this? im interested, so if you are willing to do one, pm me the prices.

other than that, these look very nice, it would be cooler to see a full background and not just that small area. 10/10
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko