Ranking
Original Post
[Tex] Lord Vikinwarf the Diligent
Not sure if viking... or just dwarf =.=

Wip1

Values set.

Wip2

Still in mirroring and clean up phase.

Next on my list to do is tidy up, unmirror, then color.

Wip3

Ready for color.

Dun

Last edited by jusmi; Feb 16, 2013 at 07:05 AM.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Doxxy, don't you think that with the texture you added to the steel plating on the helmet it starts to look a bit like a beanie?
Hi.
Cool head, really liking the idea.
The "eyes" were better in the first WIP imo.
The thickness of the mustach aswell.
'u'
I think you should fix the top and the sides of the helmet, they are a little bit weird, try making it wider and the sides of the helmet, a little bit more separate from each other. Just my opinion

Also his hair and beard almost cant be visible, his face is like a bit too down. Please do not misunderstand me, details are great
I think there's something you gotta do to those triangular blocks on the sides to not look weird, and i think it's perspective imo

perspective

the rest looks fine
Originally Posted by pal View Post
I think there's something you gotta do to those triangular blocks on the sides to not look weird, and i think it's perspective imo

perspective

the rest looks fine

It looks weird cause the cross is straight and the "triangular things" are tilted.
So either straighten the triangular things or tilt the cross.
Except for the mirror artefacts this is a very good piece. I like it. Especially the stash. Keep up the good work!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck