Toribash
Original Post
[Text] ET head
I made this head for my brother, and sold it to him by 2.5k
What do you think? Something is wrong? Miss something? Whats is fit in well?
Also, this is a simple head, not a DETAILED one
Rate :> (1/10)

vai taca
Better shading, atm it's only a few lines.
More attention to the eyes, they should be the focus of the head.
Needs a mouth.

You could get away with all of this by saying "it's supposed to be a simple head", but then there's nothing to critizise.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Thanks Lazors, I didnt spend time on this head, my brother ask for a simple one, so, I dont make much shaders an I think the ET looks nice w/o a mounth
vai taca
Sanz, the idea was to make a simple head
Wow! It look like a penis hahaahahaha but its cool, isnt it?
vai taca
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
The eyes could have been cleaner, they're so smudgy.

nice penis ears

I laughed, Hard.

LLDN: The head is quite empty atm and not very original and I'd suggest you use the "Pen-tool" for cleaner shapes, as you can see now it's quite "edgy".

The mapping is fine, only thing that looks out of place are the ears, which basically as Cooper said looks like thin penises.

For a clean and HQ spinning globe in Gimp2 make the "index to n color" = 0 and the frames to around 70-80, will spin like a dream and look smexy as hell.

A good advice to get more detail in your textures is to look for inspiration, I'd suggest a site like Deviantart, plenty of awesome aliens to "steal" ideas from.
This is not bad, could do with some more shading, and perhaps gills. I don't know why but they could go well with this.
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Thanks you 2
And Fenris, I like the idea to "steal" some ideas on Deviantart, I was out of inspiration when I was creating the head.
vai taca