[Art]Rawb's Gamzee Signature
So Rawb asked me to make him a Gamzee Signature and I did

Big Image

Program:Gimp 2.8
Time: 30 Minutes
I know this is probably bad because this is like my 2nd Signature evar so yea
c-n-c and anytips please do comment
damn im gettin old
The signature doesn't lead your eye anywhere, there is no focus point. There are vibrant colors on both sides of the character, and near the rawb text.

You could've use less vibrant colors on the sides, and darkened the sides to lead the viewers eye towards the character and the text. I think the text could have been moved closer to the character, and made larger.

the slime is a little disturbing, and the light streaks near its face look like snot. Gross ;~;.

I don't have much advice, it's a pretty random signature. That's fine if that's what rawb wanted.
slycooper that slime was on the render when i found it and Gamzee is a character who eats Spolour Pie that makes him high which is why the effects and background are colourful and there is no focal point.Thanks for the cnc guises i plan on making a new sig soon.
damn im gettin old
My only problem is the slime. He looks like someone jizzed on his face
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
slime is Slopour Slime its something he eats to calm him down which essentially makes him high i didnt add the slime
damn im gettin old
I know that but the placement is still not very good, perhaps its the one by the bridge of his nose and also yeah there is not focal point for you to look at, it's just one big blob of uninteresting colours.

Also there needs to be crumbs, pies have bread so therefore crumbs.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS