Ranking
Original Post
[Text] Edited Sussasin set
I just bought this 100k set from ultimation and It's a beautiful set by Sussasin, but there was one huge problem that I could not look past. The top half of the head was a mess. It looked like either Sussasin gave up early on the set, or someone who owned it tampered with the head image. So here's what i did. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Here's what it looked like originally

original

It looks like someone blurred out part of the head and did a shitty job at it. So here's what i did to it

My version

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice innovation on someones fail i say this is pretty well its like it was there before so props to you 1-/10
damn im gettin old
Great job. I really hated the mapping of the original head, but this looks good. It also fits in with the other parts
the mapping was messed up because he didnt make any of it.
he took them off textured 3D rigs that werent shaped the same as toribash.

you atleast bothered to edit them. props to you, sortof.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Probably the original textures, which basically means he stole copyrighted work... Just a jump-conclusion, not certain though..
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Probably the original textures, which basically means he stole copyrighted work... Just a jump-conclusion, not certain though..

Yea this^
He did it a lot. In fact all of his textures that I have seen have been blatant rips but don't worry about that now since it's already on the market. Good job on the head too. Looks a lot nicer now.
It would have been nice if Ultimation included that part on his thread...
But where did he get the images from? Like, did he copy it from a video game character or something? Which one?
Last edited by Pindar; Feb 18, 2013 at 09:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]