Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Any clan that will take me?
Ive been searching for a clan lately but i cant seem to find one anyone here who will take me
-----
Seriosly anybody
Last edited by wakawaka86; Mar 14, 2013 at 02:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heres a tip: Before looking for a clan I was suggest getting known more as well as more experienced. Nowadays clans are specificly looking for those attributes. Also try to get good with the forums so clans can see you have potential of being a good clan member. Most clans go by your belt, which in my opinion doesn't represent overrall skill in a player. Therefore I would suggest playing the game a bit more then go into Clan discussion and try to find a clan that matches you. Make sure you read their dsc before posting to make sure you understand their rules and app format.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by wakawaka86 View Post
Ive been searching for a clan lately but i cant seem to find one anyone here who will take me
-----
Seriosly anybody

i would rate u to go ingame, and talk to clan members. play with them etc. if u go good with these people ask them if u may can join in.
dont expect too much from a clan. some of the offical ones not even play the game anymore.
so if u think u will play this game for long, go and search in multiplayer for a clan. then in forums.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken