Toribash
Original Post
How to do a manipulation
How do I do a basic manipulation on uke? I dont want moves, I just want some tips on the opener, keeping uke up and the booms
Last edited by TrendyKill; Mar 14, 2013 at 09:24 AM.
what is a manip? i might be able to help you if you tell me what is manip
B-Betsuni anta no tame ni kaita dakara ne!
Baka!
Manipulation
-----
Aka keeping uke up in the air and then making a boom
Last edited by TrendyKill; Mar 14, 2013 at 09:25 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Usually manips start with a lift. Try to make it so when you are hitting him in the air, make sure you keep your flow, and give uke a flow as well. Manips are usually preferred without grabbing, so don't grab. If you have a fair distance between you and uke, you can try to launch off to him and then tear him to shreds. Boomshots is a whole different topic, but to get a boom you need power and aim, and I won't really go into detail in this, but you could find someone to give boom tips.
this is actualy a basic Manip.

as you can see you have to Keep your Flow and Uke's flow aswell if you want him to get a pose you want.

Like Water said it's better without grabbing, because if you do you'll make Uke Falling faster and it will kill the flow, EXCEPT if you grab him in the Air to destroy him.
on this way there will be no problem.
Attached Files
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~