Toribash
Opener was rather chunky if you know what I mean.

Decap was alright, but did its job from that distance so good job. That spin to the kick was really nice, but would be awesome if you got it to ghost and get a few more dms you know what I mean?

Ending was standard.

Overall cool stuff, a few squeaks here and there but nice replay. Nice to see your back /o/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Opener was too basic. The spin was cool.
I liked the decap, looked different or something.
The spin kick was great, but you could definitely get the other glute dm for sure.
Ending was basic too.
Flawless replay pls. I will wub you forever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I like how you atleast got an elbow dm before grabbing. Usually it annoys me when people grab right away after the opener.
The boomhit looked pretty solid, but I wish you had ungrabbed instead of reversing the movement to kick his lumbar and cockblock.
I actually liked the skeet quite a bit, it was really cool how you aimed it slightly by kicking it.
The boomhit had a wierd angle, but it still got the job done I guess.

Not bad, considering you haven't done much in a while.
oh yeah
I like the first one. I feel like everyone does corks nowadays and anything else is a breath of fresh air.
The cork was alright I guess, not as much momentum as you would guess, but you still landed it fairly well.

A few twitches aside, it's a cool replay, considering you're rusty.
oh yeah
thank you pusga.

got a new, quite fast madman. i'm not happy with the ending but well...
Attached Files
#hrs - m - navy force.rpl (265.2 KB, 43 views)
M I N I V A N
I didn't really enjoy the opener that much mostly because of the twitches, but the way you got the dms was awesome.

First hit was great as well as the second. The last hit I think had more potential.

The replay was very nice dm wise but the movement wasn't very good.

I enjoyed this replay gj