Toribash
Original Post
[TEXTURE]First shot at a emo/horse dick/whatever head.
Well Ive been making skulls now and just decided to have a shot at a face type head and uh this is what I made.

I was pretty proud about it and was just wondering if it has any value of interest in the community.

As I know little about face type heads please share your views and give criticism ect. Just not too harsh this is my first. ^_-

//edit ignore the line at the back I forgot to fix it up.
..|.,
U1V1
It's nice ...but make the skin a bit darker or lighter to don't mix with the hair color
i give it 8/10 pretty cool head

+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
|F||u||n||c||t||i||o||n||-||X||-|
+-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-++-+
Not bad. Try blending the line atthe back. I know it is hard but it will greatly increase the value.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
//edit ignore the line at the back I forgot to fix it up.

*cough*

oh and thnx all for comments, I know its not relative to any toribash colour. But that can be changed.

And uh magmaa, creepy looking in a good or bad way :}
..|.,
U1V1
lol oh and thanks for changing the title stonedick, the names much more appropriate now. ^_^

I never knew you were into foul play :O <-----might not catch that joke
Last edited by Velve; Jul 28, 2008 at 06:08 PM.
..|.,
U1V1
lol horsedick!
It looks pretty good for first emo, but I absoloutly despise emo heads. They are unrealistic and just plain boring to me. :P
7/10 until you fix the seam on the back.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Originally Posted by Tiebasher View Post
It looks pretty good for first emo, but I absoloutly despise emo heads. They are unrealistic and just plain boring to me. :P Id rather draw a horsedick then an emo head.

I also hate them lol, thats why I like skulls rather. Nonetheless I had a crack at it.
..|.,
U1V1