Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Two people playing on the same IP
I noticed If me and my little brother go into the same TORIBASH room we have [MC] in our name, I think it means Multi-client.
Does toribash have any rules against two brothers on different computers with the same IP/Internet provider.
I don't want to get banned or anything so I thought I'd post this.

I don't know If this is or Isn't the right place to post.
Last edited by kyleireland; Dec 31, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
I like to draw and stuff
You will be okay as long as you are not in any official rooms. That being things like official tournies and such. Just try to keep it to private rooms as long as you and your brother are both playing on the same server and you will be fine. You're not the only one who has this problem.

Originally Posted by Suck View Post
You will be okay as long as you are not in any official rooms. That being things like official tournies and such. Just try to keep it to private rooms as long as you and your brother are both playing on the same server and you will be fine. You're not the only one who has this problem.

What do you mean about that?
1. what If we were both in different tournaments rooms would that effect it?
2 what If one of us were in a tournament room and another in an a normal room with friends.

Thanks for the help
I like to draw and stuff
Either is fine as long as you aren't in the same place at once. Staff will think you are farming and such. One can be in one public server and one can be in another one, as long as you're only together in private servers.
Yes player created servers are the private ones. The ones which are always around are the official ones. And just don't join the same tournament so it doesn't look like you are trying to join twice to increase your chances. Personally I wouldn't care about official servers but other people probably do.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
If you have sufficient phone internet available, one of you could just play on the phone internet. c;

I wouldn't do that, +I hardly ever have money and would have to top that thing up... I never even top my own phone up >.<
I like to draw and stuff