Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Hello!
Hello everyone, my name is Emily a.k.a. Moxxi.
I was actually surprised Moxxi was available.
I'm from Latvia and I discovered Toribash from YouTube, the TTO.
Hope that I'll have a good time here
Welcome to toribash! Hope you enjoy it! (Also don't listen to Kradel about the post or be killed thing, nothing will actually happen)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM Me! Theres a link in my signature!

What did he mean by "Post or be killed"?
Anyways, I'm already enjoying my time here, know almost everything now( did some research)
But I didn't found one thing, how to get usertitle like yours, also the signature image.
And why your post background is different?

Also, I'm not sure if I understood correctly, ingame "@" is operators "+" oldschoolers and "~" is administrators, right?
What is the difference between "@" and "~"?
And what do oldschoolers do?
Last edited by Moxxi_old4269; Feb 2, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
Hello there! I'll answer a few of your questions

Originally Posted by Moxxi View Post
What did he mean by "Post or be killed?"

He meant it as a joke.

Originally Posted by Moxxi
But I didn't found one thing, how to get usertitle like yours, also the signature image.
And why your post background is different?

He has ToriPrime/VIP activated, therefore, you could have a siggy, more then two lines in your siggy, a bigger avvy and a background. ToriPrime has those but a smaller scale, without a background, smaller avvies and siggies compared to VIP and (I think) less lines on the siggy. Correct me if I'm wrong. (ToriPrime with VIP costs $17, whilst just ToriPrime costs $10, lasting a year. If you wish to buy it, order here.

Originally Posted by Moxxi
What is the difference between "@" and "~"?

"@" means he or she is the operator of the server, whilst "~" means a gamemaster. Not sure if that's for an administrator or a gamemaster. Someone elaborate please.

And what do oldschoolers do?

They're people who played since 06, back when TB wasn't free. People like Uncle and Ishi are perfect examples, as well as the ones that quit like Chezda. They get some things that are expensive, like the kungfu master beard.

Hopefully I helped you, and please enjoy your stay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
"@" means he or she is the operator of the server, whilst "~" means a gamemaster. Not sure if that's for an administrator or a gamemaster. Someone elaborate please.

Yeah, this is basically it. "@" is a normal user who has op, or operator, of a server, can be given by /op *name*. They will show up as a green name in the chat.

"~" is a member of the staff. Gamemasters and Admins alike both have it ingame, but they have different roles. Admins over see GameMasters in the end, but Gamemasters basically have all the commands that an op of the server have, but they have it in every server they join, as an op, @, only has it in the server they are given. People with "~" will show up red in the chat.