Toribash
Original Post
Change email on account please?
GOD DAMN IT CAN SOMEONE JUST CHANGE MY EMAIL TO [email protected] , change it on death20's account this is his death20 but i got hacked and i need an admin to change it and give me my items back that iceyninja stole, i dont care if he gets banned or whatever i just want my items that he stole.
PM an admin, I know your frustrated and all, but they will sort it out, you just got to calm down a bit and just wait patiently.
Last edited by nmilkosky; Aug 12, 2008 at 07:50 PM. Reason: removed references to deleted posts
I just removed ~80% of the posts here. PM an admin, or get on irc and chat with one, if you have no proof it's actually your account, get some, so you can get it back fast.

B&B&B&
If your account (death20) has a history of having boosters, support@toribash might also be able to help.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
How is it so hard just to change the Email... you may want to pm aaronsasori, to get him to pm hampa..
the god
it really isnt hard to change your email there is a button that says "change email" so you press it....

click on "private messages" then go to the control panel on the left side. then click "change email"
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
oh. i though he meant for his existing account.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?