Toribash
Original Post
Problems with start toribash
Hi, I'm new and I downloaded Toribash, but trying to run installed game gives me this error:
The application has an exception unknown software exception
Please help! : (
Originally Posted by YammaY View Post
Hi, I'm new and I downloaded Toribash, but trying to run installed game gives me this error:

Hmm, Has this problem occurred on the Steam Version or Non-Steam Version?

It maybe a slow computer or its just having a lot of bug fixes to deal with.

Can you tell me more on this error? ^%WS
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I hope this does not count as backseat moderating since I am not requesting that this thread be moved, simply giving advice for the future.

Try asking the support team on the forum next time you have a problem like this.

And as jay man hinted at, the steam version runs better. Get steam because it is the best thing ever and download toribash there. Also just get steam anyway because you should.
Good morning sweet princess

The Next Time you need help go to the Support forum and your questions will be answered there. So YammaY please be careful of this in the future please. The Beginner Sanctuary is for other things like openers and stuff.
-----
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
I hope this does not count as backseat moderating since I am not requesting that this thread be moved, simply giving advice for the future.

Try asking the support team on the forum next time you have a problem like this.

And as jay man hinted at, the steam version runs better. Get steam because it is the best thing ever and download toribash there. Also just get steam anyway because you should.

Yes protonitron, you do have a point at least.
Last edited by Forex; Jun 27, 2014 at 06:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#LLPS 💙💫
Brb... I download toribash from this: http://toribash.com/

I choose PC version
-----
Hmm ... The location Toribash Toribash I-4.31 and 4.82, and I do not know why I can not delete the folder Toribash-4.31, there is only a repetition of my struggle comes to me that the source file is not found
Last edited by YammaY; Jun 28, 2014 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just go and get steam, it costs nothing, neither does toribash. The standalone version doesn't work as well as the steam version; it fixes many problems and allows it to run better, so why not.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Rly? Again i have steam look at the photo in link:

Its just a file that's giving an error. This has happened to me before. I might not be able to help you with this I'll try my best to get to the bottom of your problem.
#LLPS 💙💫