Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] Passion of the Weed

Marvelous 1080p head texture crafted by 42O in the vision of god.

Took over 6 hours of hard work and I hope to sell this texture to somebody who will appreciate my hard work and wear this texture as their life depended on it.

Its 128x but stretches very nicely on a 512x head

Comes in the color of weed, comes in rainbow too but its extra (2k)

Made by 42O

Min offer 100tc, minraise 10tc
items can be offered but they MUST be green (No orc)
No USD

AUTOBUY 25K

Only serious buyers please, I'm not looking to fool around or have fun here. Im just trying to sell my head.
Last edited by 42O; Sep 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
WOW impressing! 100 tc!
Oh my fuc...ng gosh!
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
yeah its a bit of a low price, mind if I wait a while for better offers? Im looking for at least 50k if possible
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
WOW impressing! 100 tc!
Oh my fuc...ng gosh!

Whats with all this low balling this is an amazing piece of art 200tc!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

Prongy gtfo you're not worthy enough for the epicness and outstanding glory of this amazing high quality head texture, 350tc
-----
You too Meezah >_>
Last edited by Triton; Sep 23, 2014 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Originally Posted by TheL0rd33 View Post
Prongy gtfo you're not worthy enough for the epicness and outstanding glory of this amazing high quality head texture, 350tc
-----
You too Meezah >_>

500 tc! get rekt m9 get off teh interwebz scrubzy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
🎧 █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 🎧

1k for this fine piece of art.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
1111tc seems reasonable. just gonna play it safe and wait a couple of hours before sealing the deal if thats cool