Toribash
Original Post
[VID] DEFAULT [tb]

[60 FPS CREATORSCAST LINK]

[SCREENSHOT ALBUM LINK]

Made only using default replays
Replays by: dafe, mrjingles1, largekilla, pusga, numbers, and oracle
Music: AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It (DJ Snake Remix)

It's a little short, it was supposed to be a collab with Avi. I finished my part in August,
unfortunately he's been busy with school and I couldn't wait any longer. The ending is
pretty shit, it feels like there should be more but cba. The faux dof was easy to make, I just
/opt uke or tori, then used diealready's contrast shader and used that as a matte.

Last edited by Slycooper; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:47 AM.
The dof still looks just as sick as it did way back when you showed me that wip.
Beginning looked a bit choppy :<
The sparse effects looked great, just really suited the shader and everything. The strobe flashes looked sick, just because of the yellow glow it had.

Generally really visible to see the time you put into this, some stuff you haven't done before.

Disliked, unsubbed, reported
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
The dof fiddling was the best part of the whole vid imo, good job

Default shader and replays gave a good feel
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
The depth of field was a great touch. it gave you a focus point, but the constant speed variations made it hard to keep track of the moves. The only thing bad about this was the constant speed changes you had. Other than that it was awesome! keep up the awesome work. ^-^
Last edited by RedPanda; Oct 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
fuckin finally, it's pretty said we didn't get to see Avis part, but ok.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
The depth of field was a great touch. it gave you a focus point, but the constant speed variations made it hard to keep track of the moves. The only thing bad about this was the constant speed changes you had. Other than that it was awesome! keep up the awesome work. ^-^

what do you mean constant speed changes

i didnt like the intro (the first 4 seconds)
something about it didnt really fit

shame you didnt try more 3d stuff like in voulcer but you dont like tb anyway or whatever
no one wants to finish collabs with sly

rip :(

loved the fod effect
Last edited by adam2332; Oct 17, 2014 at 12:11 AM.
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
well shiiiiiit

i love your video's again
not gunna lie, there was a point and time where your videos didn't feel all that good to me, despite your expertise. but nevermind that

this felt different. your usual clever angles are still around and everything felt well done and polished

and it didn't hurt my eyes (luminosity-wise)

good one sly
even though it might not be often, i'm glad to see you making tb edits again
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
The dof still looks just as sick as it did way back when you showed me that wip.
Beginning looked a bit choppy :<
The sparse effects looked great, just really suited the shader and everything. The strobe flashes looked sick, just because of the yellow glow it had.

Generally really visible to see the time you put into this, some stuff you haven't done before.

Disliked, unsubbed, reported

thank you dscigs C:

Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
The dof fiddling was the best part of the whole vid imo, good job

Default shader and replays gave a good feel

thanks skip

Originally Posted by Means View Post
fuckin finally, it's pretty said we didn't get to see Avis part, but ok.

[10/3/2014 1:45:09 PM] sly: can you render a wip
[10/6/2014 9:16:43 PM] Avi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fklN...ature=youtu.be

Originally Posted by cat View Post
what do you mean constant speed changes

i didnt like the intro (the first 4 seconds)
something about it didnt really fit

shame you didnt try more 3d stuff like in voulcer but you dont like tb anyway or whatever

eh

Originally Posted by adam2332 View Post
no one wants to finish collabs with sly

rip

loved the fod effect

too many people have given up or lost interest
the only people i want to collab with right now are adamerek, zura, and mitchedits (tripp or d3 i might die)
Loved the intro, nice setup for the song as well as getting that default replay feeling
I really really loved those focus parts where you blurred out uke, very clever.

It's good you didn't do 3D stuff, it wouldn't have really fit the whole default vibe imo.

Great job yet again, love your vids <3