Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
(God) God
May this Clan Rest in Peace

Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post

We are a clan like no other.

Starting from nothing and born from the ashes, we have proven to be impervious to all that stand in our way.

Since day one, we set our sights to the top, beyond the heavens.

For we are the strong, the almighty.

~We are Godly~

The Godly Warriors were originally formed one day by the mighty warrior, Jaxon, and his fellow brother, tully3.
They fought bravely, conquering all who stood before them, becoming the 3rd most powerful clan in the world.
Eventually, Jaxon grew ill, and passed, leaving tully3 to lead the band of mighty warriors on his own.
Tully was not capable of leading gods, for he was simply not strong enough.
The clan crumbled, and its remains were passed on as the time passed.
Eventually the clan's tumble towards death finally ended in spitfire123ism's hands.
Spitfire was vanquished in battle, and The Godly Warriors were forgotten. Decades later, the impossible happened.
Jaxon was brought back from the dead, and (Godly) came with him.
After doing what was not thought possible,
Jaxon was no longer just (Godly).
Jaxon was now a (God).

~We have returned, and we are ready to conquer once more.~

- Post as much as possible, activity checks will be strict and frequent -

- Make quality posts -

- Respect your higher ups and treat your fellow members kindly -

- Keep posts to a minimum of 5 words on the clan thread -

Jaxon
NiteNite
AcidoTB
DarkEmber
Lampito
Deathf
Bloomedia
iPortal
Foxire

Single

Sledgren
Retro
tully3
Frost
Manta
Valterain1

Clan

[Nitro] Nitro
(TB) ToriBash
(Clen) Clen
(Dragon) Dragon

Single

None!

Clan

None!

God

Is there really any explaining needed for this one? The one and only Jaxon will hold this rank.

Seraphim

These are the angels who are closest to God. They encircle his throne and emit an intense fiery light representing his love. Seraphim are considered “fiery serpents” and not even the other divine beings may look at them.

Seraphim are considered the Co-Leaders of the clan. This position cannot be achieved unless Jaxon himself personally promotes you.

Cherubim

These angels are the keepers of celestial records and hold the knowledge of God. They are sent to Earth with great tasks, such as expelling humankind from the Garden of Eden.

Cherubim are considered to be the High Council of the clan. These members have all permissions minus kicking. This position is only gainable with serious discussion between Seraphim and Jaxon.

Dominions

Think of dominions as middle management. They receive orders from seraphim and cherubim, then dish out duties to the “worker bee” angels of the lower orders.

Dominions are to be considered the Council of the clan. These members have all permissions, minus editing the clan thread, and kicking members. To become part of the Cherubim, you must have been part of the Dominions for at least a month.

Virtues

Shaped like sparks of light, virtues are in charge of maintaining the natural world, and they inspire living things in areas such as science. They also take orders from the angels above and convert them into miracles for the deserving.

Virtues are to be considered the recruiters of the clan. These members may host in-game recruitment servers and have members apply on the recruitment thread. Although an application is not required, if a member you have recruited is inactive for a long amount of time, he or she will be kicked.

Powers

In their celestial form, powers appear like brightly colored, hazy fumes. Powers are border patrol agents between heaven and Earth. They are the angels of birth and death.

Powers are considered the strength of the clan. These members have the ability to war, and keep our reputation strong by smiting those in our way.

Principalities

These angelic beings are shaped like rays of light. Just like a principal in school, it’s the principalities who oversee everything. They guide our entire world — nations, cities, and towns.

Principalities are considered members of the clan. These people have pass their trial phase. Casual members who have passed their trial phase may be in this position for their entire time in the clan, while others may only be here for a couple of days.

Angels

Angels are the true intermediaries between God and individual people. Angels don’t watch over nations; they safeguard households and individuals who believe in God and keep them safe from demons.

Angels are considered to be the inactive and trial members of the clan. You've only just ascended into the Godly light, or you've gone down in the ranks.

For gaining any of the Power+ positions, please PM a Cherubim+ for information.

[X] Initiate Godly 2.0
[ ] Reach the top 5 clans
[ ] Reach the top 3 clans
[ ] Become the #1 clan
[X] Have 25k in the clan bank
[ ] Have 50k in the clan bank
[ ] Have 100k in the clan bank
[ ] Have 500k in the clan bank
[ ] Have 1,000,000 in the clan bank
[ ] Host 5 clan events
[ ] Host 10 clan events
[ ] Host 25 clan events

Our clan bank is JBank. Feel free to donate any time.
All TC in the bank will go towards the improvement of the clan.
The TC will be used for events, bet servers, and loans.
Make sure you inform someone of your donation, preferably a higher up.
If you do not inform anyone, your donation will not be recorded.

To receive a loan, simply PM the Leader or post on the thread with how much TC you're requesting, your reason, and your requested date of return.
Your loan may be denied or accepted.

Current TC: 32,682

Clan Colors
Black, gold, and white.

Clan Armband (right)

WIP

Clan Armband (left)

WIP

Click the banner!

Logs

#god

Last edited by Jaxon; Jan 23, 2018 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Final Update, Rest in Peace, 1/22/2018
Yes the way to join is to contact any godly member which will bring you to a leader/co leader/high member to recruit you. (im a leader )
My Spar with Jaxonia
This replay was absolutely awesome!Leader vs Leader! I was uke but I was jax. Oh toribash
Attached Files
Spar #3!.rpl (429.8 KB, 32 views)
To clear things up, since tully kinda phrased that wierd, in the replay, TB glitched and it changed our names. UKE=tully, and tully=me. Bye :3
-----
And here is my version of the Leader Vs. Leader replay I am Jaxonia, and tully is UKE. It's edited a bit, because I fell over originally in the end.
Attached Files
Spar 6.rpl (440.7 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by Jaxon; Nov 2, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm just gamin' man
My Spar with Jaxonia #2
This one is also really cool! me and Jaxonia will be sparring quite often so expect a lot of replays!
Attached Files
Spar #5.rpl (448.8 KB, 15 views)