Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
are you talking about the custom folder cause yes you can but its a serious offence if you take some ones textures and you can be banned a very long time for it
Everyone can access everyone's textures, it's not too hard to do.

Just don't steal any, because you WILL be found out, and someone'll bash your head in [read: get you in trouble] :3
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
It'd be a pain in the ass to make it so you couldn't reasonably access the customs folder.

It'd be a real pain in the ass to prevent you people from circumventing.

All in all, go ahead and access everyone's textures. The game needs to do that to display them, anyways. If you really do not to be able to access the textures, find a filesystem encryptor and encrypt the entire customs folder with an impossible to memorize password. Alternatively, delete system32.dll.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
it can be used for fun like typing "/lp 0 hampa and /lp 1 hampa" during a replay to see hampa fighting himself!
I'm sure anything else would be illegal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
If you save a replay with the "lp" fuction it doesn't save the character, It goes back to <your_name> vs. uke.

Sux, inorite?
ayylmaos are real