Toribash
Original Post
Art forum rule query
The query is about this rule:
"11. DO NOT SELL THE SAME, OR VERY SIMILAR HEADS TO MULTIPLE PEOPLE WITHOUT THE FIRST BUYER'S CONSENT."

Another Toribasher has told me that he has spoken to Hanz0 and that this rule ONLY applies to heads. I thought it was a kind of general rule not to sell similar or identical pieces to multiple people.

Have i wrongly expanded this rule in my mind? Can i resell any non-head artwork unlimited times?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Well hanzo said him self that you could, but I don't think you should.

I don't think others should even buy it if others have it. It like oging to school and seeing someone else with the same outfit on. Its creepy and wierd.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
I'm curious as to who has spoken to me, because they're lying.
Been meaning to edit that rule, but common sense should really dictate that the rule applies to anything sold in the Art/Textures board.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Didnt think it was legal (obviously not moral), and you already posted on the original thread Hanz0, so its all good now.

Thanks for clearing that up!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."