Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Fallout - 3.
I've recently acquired this game once again, and reaping the enjoyment of it's large open world with tones of different items, characters, locations and quests.

INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME

I'll make this simple, as not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't played it yet.

It's a RPG developed by Bethesda studios, where you explore the wasteland of Washington DC, complete quests, loot buildings, and choose the way you want to play, evil or good, using futuristic energy weapons, or sneaking up on enemies and smashing them with a wooden baseball bat, explore your choices and choose how you want to play.

I decided to set out and kill everyone in the game and steal all their loot, only to end up with 1000's of pounds of items and a huge amount of negative karma, let alone the multitude of broken quests due to the characters deaths. The funniest moment so far was when will I was given a quest to tell Roy Phillips he could move into the TenPenny tower, and the compass lead me to his dead body that was crushed under the entrance to the tower.

Well, anyone want to share any advice or stories about your time playing Fallout 3?
Last edited by Swaves; Mar 31, 2015 at 09:51 AM.
My fondest memory of Fallout3?

By far it has to be making the Railway gun
if you have not experienced the Railway gun its basically a gun that fires Giant nails and if the person you have killed is close enough it nails them to the wall.

Basically its a rapid fire crucifier
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
I found some railway spikes, wondered what they'd be used for...

I guess I'll go hunting for the schematics then!
i remember when i first played fallout 3, i was just free roaming around looking for stuff, and i found this little building/shed in the wastes. i went in looking for loot, little did i know that there was an entrance to one of the vaults (i was a noob, i didn't know there was more than one vault at the time) and was completely bewildered. so i went inside, went into one of the capsules in the vault... and oh my, it was then that i discovered tranquility lane...
tranquility lane was the most fun i had out of any game i've played... ever! just when i thought fallout 3 couldn't get any better, it surprised me. a surreal black and white town centering around a german scientist in the appearance of a young girl. obviously, getting to go around slicing everyone was a ton of fun, but just the whole atmosphere of it was incredible (the scary happy music too).
i don't think anyone else has found this place by accident, since it's apparently a part of the main story line. and obviously i was confused to find my dad as a dog, lol.

but in all honesty, i still prefer skyrim, even though fallout 3 has my favourite part of a game from any game ever. the story and writing definitely goes to fallout 3 though. oh god, don't go to Andale, hahaaa.
I was freaked out when the girl started talking in the man's voice, I nearly jumped out of my seat...

I acted on instinct and punched the girl in the head, only to have her say "It doesn't work like that here" or something along those lines only to have myself electrocuted by the simulator!
Fondest memory of Fallout 3 would be using the experimental MIRV to nuke the survivors of the megaton explosion.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
haha, yeah. it got me too.

also, what you were saying about roy phillips, i once got all of the ghouls into the tenpenny tower (i was trying to be a good guy xD) and thought i did good, little did i know every former resident had been chucked in the storage room, dead... i literally felt sick inside, since i was all for equality, but it had all turned against me. so what did i do? killed every single ghoul in there

after that, my karma was pretty screwed lol...
I'm trying to do a good karma run at the moment. And boy is it hard not to shoot that bitch in megaton who sends you out on her little quests to the shopping market.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Swaves, can you update the first post providing some information about the game? (Plot, gameplay, etc)

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Swaves, can you update the first post providing some information about the game? (Plot, gameplay, etc)

Done! I tried to add as little detail as possible not to spoil the game.

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I'm trying to do a good karma run at the moment. And boy is it hard not to shoot that bitch in megaton who sends you out on her little quests to the shopping market.

I'm doing a good karma run, I just hate the megaton house though, I might just start again and blow it up to get the tenpenny suite and be nice for the rest of the game to get better karma.

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
haha, yeah. it got me too.

also, what you were saying about roy phillips, i once got all of the ghouls into the tenpenny tower (i was trying to be a good guy xD) and thought i did good, little did i know every former resident had been chucked in the storage room, dead... i literally felt sick inside, since i was all for equality, but it had all turned against me. so what did i do? killed every single ghoul in there

after that, my karma was pretty screwed lol...

I killed everyone in the TenPenny tower, and the quest said I had to tell a certain person named "Roy Phillips" he could move in, the only problem was, I'd killed him on the way into the tower when he was on the intercom...