Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Survarium - From the team that brought you STALKER

Survarium is a post-apocalyptic online FPS game that show's the Stalker team have still got it. Its a F2P shooter with aspects of open world in development but as of now its purely PVP only. The P2W in this game isn't Game-Breaking and infact is mostly cosmetic. There are some guns and armor you can buy using gold but from what people who have bought it have told me its not really worth its price as alot of the free guns and armors match the stats of the paid guns.

The game has some absolutely amazing atmospheric environments with some beautiful graphics and attention to detail. It is still in beta so i expect this to get even better over time.

Screenshots

The guys from Vostok Games have had to create there own engine for this game and i can truly say it does it justice. The surround sound is even better than counter-strike's in my opinion but that is just my opinion.

Your only issue's with this game should be getting used to the slower firing rate of some of the guns and learning to tell your self to take a break from playing it.

There is currently no in game voice communication but you can tell its going to be implemented as there are already option sliders for this in the settings but there not able to be touched yet.

I hope you guys give this game a fair try it really is pretty good you can get a link direct to the steam page by clicking the massive text below.

GET ME NOW
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019