Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Whoa nice man! Very neat
Like the color of the eyes, but it doesn't really look like a space helmet on the count of the robot-monster thing on it's back. Maybe a robot helmet with a twist?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thanks thanks. I'm not too sure if it's a space helmet myself. Still working on it but here's how it looks now:

>

The more I look at it, the more it looks like Mask of Madness from Dota lol
Really nice. Are you planning to keep the hair white?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Its amazing, I like it man, good job, especially for the back side of the head
Add more shadings front side of the head and it will be more cooler.
bintangfal#9846
Maybe try another color for the back head? (maybe blue?) because your shade of red doesn't seem to agree with the color of your front head..
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Thanks everyone. I'm still experimenting on this, hair (no it's not going to be white), shading, everything. It's not the final, don't worry lol. Good point about colour compatibility of the eyes and the back of the head, Rhae. It should look better now: -

updated1

--
Pretty much done with shading and highlights of hair + monster head behind. At this point, this head doesn't even relate to a space at all lol. I strayed off the actual theme. Going to work on the shading for the top and sides. :U

updated2

Last edited by iAwesome; May 22, 2015 at 04:42 PM.
Really nice as always man, but could me see it without a pulse in the mouth of the red side, for me it doesn't fit the style but it may look empty otherwise so don't worry if it doesn't look right without the pulse
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Looks good. I recommend adding something to the front of the head that makes it more obvious that he's wearing a helmet rather than a hijab or something. I'd add a vent or some sort of speakers or something like that.