Toribash
Original Post
[YouTube] Opener Showcase

Welcome to
Opener Showcase

ConCon Channel

This is a series about Collecting Decent Openers for people to use.
Only popular mods will be shown.

The videos will showcase openers and their pros and cons,
with a link in the description to the moves needed to do the opener.

Want to submit an Opener?

First, you need an opener!

Once you have that,
Make a post on this thread with the following info!

-------------------------------------------------

How many turns (spaces) is it:

Mod:
Brief description of the opener:

Submit 5 replays of the opener in actual use!

-------------------------------------------------

The Videos:

(linked once first video is up)
How many turns: around 3 turns to set up
Mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Description: is a very defensive opener to get you into a lauching position, it has his flaws and it can be modify at the second turn for diferent purposes

idk if i need to say how its made but oh well XD
1st frame: extend both ankes + contract L glute + extend R glute + Right chest + extend R pecs + contract L pecs
2nd frame: relax L knee + relax R elbow + relax L elbow
3rd frame: just make your own stuff, you can contract the wrists, contract right knee and hip, you can contract right knee relax right hip extend left glute and relax left hip

enjoy XD

hope its ok just having three replays :P im not a great fan of reusing openers that much XD
Attached Files
Originally Posted by kradoxtb View Post
How many turns: around 3 turns to set up
Mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Description: is a very defensive opener to get you into a lauching position, it has his flaws and it can be modify at the second turn for diferent purposes

idk if i need to say how its made but oh well XD
1st frame: extend both ankes + contract L glute + extend R glute + Right chest + extend R pecs + contract L pecs
2nd frame: relax L knee + relax R elbow + relax L elbow
3rd frame: just make your own stuff, you can contract the wrists, contract right knee and hip, you can contract right knee relax right hip extend left glute and relax left hip

enjoy XD

hope its ok just having three replays :P im not a great fan of reusing openers that much XD

You don't need to say how it's made

Also I'd need 5 replays, to be able to judge the opener in more conditions and
have more footage for people to decide on as well. So when you have time
just add 5 replays in total (at least 1 of which using the opener to perfection
[since I'll be giving those moves to players], the rest can have slight modifications)
Woo, new event \o/
This opener was created by Day aka ilikepie69 and takes 2 spaces/100 frames.
The mod for this opener is mushu based mods such as boxshu, this opener wont work in mods with gravity higher than -9.82.
This opener is a weird flip to kick style opener which eliminates the chances of a lot of opponents and has multiple ways of manipulating it, most being kicks.
A few replays (all manipulated versions below
Fast punch: 2nd frame=hold all, puts you in a defensive position to hop towards them or do whatever; has much less flow than the others.
Murdered: The original unedited style, has a leg drive which goes into the center blocking off most 2nd move turns; has a good defensive and some nice flow
ConCon: Once again, original opener but with a 3rd move change which allows for a small jump, this can be changed into flips or kicks or punches.
ConConv2: A spin styled kick which allows for killing all mid height- high height moves, this allows for it to kill, the one in the replay has some flow and allows for easy kill.
Saved: an opener which allows for a leg drive or to kill extremely low moves, works well as a third move since you can drive your legs into them.

Note: The opener requires you to click all joints at least once if you start it from hold all.
Attached Files
fast punch.rpl (71.2 KB, 30 views)
murdered.rpl (35.9 KB, 21 views)
concon.rpl (33.2 KB, 17 views)
conconv2.rpl (60.2 KB, 19 views)
saved.rpl (52.2 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by ZeDerpyOne; May 28, 2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Why u so fast kradox ;-; (was still first to post with 5 replays >:D
Tim is bae :3
eff i didn't read the op.
How many turns (spaces) is it: 2-3 on all
Mod: tk
Brief description of the opener: they are just some shit i got while doing radmon things
Attached Files
tk boom.rpl (76.8 KB, 6 views)
tk boom 5.rpl (74.1 KB, 7 views)
tk boom 6.rpl (68.8 KB, 6 views)
tk boom 7.rpl (82.3 KB, 6 views)
tk boom 2.rpl (66.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Alpha; May 28, 2015 at 04:48 AM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
How many turns (spaces) is it: One. Contract Pecs, Contract Wrists, Grab hands (Or simply left.)
Mod: Aikido based mods, TK variants.
Brief description of the opener: The most balanced and efficient opener Aikido has to offer. the clap. a balanced move which allows for an endless amount of moves to spiral off it. The clap allows grab priority (in most cases), efficient Lift and Snapkick Countering, and offensive play. the clap allows players to efficiently Suplex, Toss, Lift, Kick, Knee, and Defend with ease. That is only the beginning to the capabilities that come with using the clap. One of the easiest moves to use, and one of the best all at the same time.
Attached Files
Clap Example 1.rpl (49.0 KB, 12 views)
Clap Example 2.rpl (55.0 KB, 6 views)
Clap Example 3.rpl (38.4 KB, 7 views)
Clap Example 4.rpl (49.5 KB, 5 views)
Clap Example 5.rpl (38.3 KB, 5 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Reserved

I thought you weren't allowed to say "reserved" in event threads anymore ._.
Tim is bae :3
Originally Posted by ZeDerpyOne View Post
I thought you weren't allowed to say "reserved" in event threads anymore ._.

It's for the video which is being uploaded. I say reserved because I need the post's link for the video.