Toribash
Original Post
Manipulation Guide
Welcome all that ask how to make manipulation replays, or at least how to move your opponent freely without dismembering yourself. Read through the steps carefully and do not hesitate to have a look here again.

Firstly, you will need to know how to balance yourself and/or stay on your feet while the weight of your manipulation target adds onto you. If you are not familiar with this, research Horse Stance and if that is too hard, manipulate your target in the air.

Once you have that accomplished, experiment with your arms and legs mostly your shoulders and hips and soon enough you will find an acceptable way to lift your target.

Target the underarms and pelvis area to lift your target into the air, yet do not lift your target too high unless you are very experienced at spinning around the other way and have a plan if your original backfires.

Lift your target more times or grab them and start your manipulation. move them around with grabs and/or your hands if you are experienced at lifting.

Combine the momentum of your target falling down to the speed and power of your first attack. I am not saying control your target, as the target must remain holding all at all times unless you dismember but that is not a rule, after all, it is your manipulation.

If you have proper momentum, your offensive body part will appear to have an increase in speed, but may end up in your attacking body part in dismembering. To gain power momentum, extend and contract your offense, but when you are unmeaning to dismember your target, relax or hold your offense.

You may find it hard to dismember, which is when and advantage made by grabbing comes to mind. Add momentum to your gripping arm and slam your target to the ground, which is a good way to detach your target's head.

Finally, work on hitting joints instead of uncontrollable body parts to ensure a better chance to dismember.

I hope this helped and I will appreciate compliments and soon will add my replay Youth Manipulation to this guide.

Thank you for reading!
there is already 3 manipulation tutorials like this one -_- and this is not the place where you post tutorial.
close pls
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
this isn't really even a good tutorial
it doesn't remotely hold up to larfen's tutorial

really ? i was to lazy to read all of this so ya know
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .