Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I need help
I need help in tricking, Im a 4th dan on my main and i can spar but tricking never was my thing. any help?

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread

I can give you some tips.

1st: Go to this thread http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187 There you can get some stuff to start.

2nd: Backflip are a good start when first time tricking

3rd: Watch realistic videos and copy the moves there...

Thats what i could give

watch and learn from other people and stay high from the ground to prevent friction.
l l Fuck Aurarian l l
Mummy#5385
Start with moving your joints slowly while relaxed, and hold some unused/unimportant parts. Well, sparring with a friend will improve your skill little by little, I've been doing so and It's working. Little by little, I'm getting a hang of it already. Realism, and stuffs.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Sure, just shoot me a whisper whenever I go ingame. I'm not really good myself and still working on building up my realism skill, so, don't expect too much from me.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
What do you think I'm better? Accept my skype invite and we'll see what's possible. Also, you can go to my replay thread and see what I did :P

Check Out My Totaly Cool Replay Thread