Toribash
Original Post
Remade it

pls cnc. if your the first one to cnc you will get 20 chrono grips
Attached Files
Piss.rpl (104.1 KB, 11 views)
I gotchu fam,

Alright basically the opener I find rather generic, watch out for your hand movements you ghosted through your leg while doing the first kick I can't seem to get the DM you have gotten for the third kick? otherwise a nice replay just focus on the structure more than just going for the DM's good stuff you have potential also watch out for your neck movement.

Keep your chronos grips.
sleepy
With the last replay, you had a very very good kick with a nice pose. Just keep your neck extended or held so it doesn't look like a bobblehead. Might want to try new openers, I used to use mainly mushu openers too ;)

With the one named "piss", you had a nice dm after the split, which really impressed me. To make the replay better, maybe skeet with the dismembered head. Hold your neck :3

I edited your first replay to throw the lumbar then skeet with the head.

I'm still an amateur though ;-;

Have fun in replay making. Takes a lot of patience and trial and error
Attached Files
First replay jkawig edit .rpl (143.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by ApatheticP; Sep 7, 2015 at 09:15 PM.
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
One of my biggest pet peeves is a floppy neck. Hold that sucker next time. Given a few good points such as the quick dms and that boom at ~675 it didn't seem like the replay was well formulated; there were rapid contractions and extensions left and right as well as a few awkward counter-rotations where you just changed your body's position and it made you look contorted. Not bad, but you have a few things to work on.