Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Free Event items
i would like to suggest free event items every holidays (example Halloween , New Year , Christmas, etc) so that beginners can have items even when they started it doesnt have to be a 3D item it just have to be a free event item kinda like when its X-Mas people get (only when their active the day theyll give it away) a santa hat or a santa beard or forge a new item
Originally Posted by Nazhul View Post
i would like to suggest free event items every holidays (example Halloween , New Year , Christmas, etc) so that beginners can have items even when they started it doesnt have to be a 3D item it just have to be a free event item kinda like when its X-Mas people get (only when their active the day theyll give it away) a santa hat or a santa beard or forge a new item

Oh you joined in October of this year so you probably don't know about the secret Santa event. (You basically get free stuff, at the cost of giving someone else free stuff)

So basically around Christmas time, the mods gather a huge list of names (of those willing to participate) and then will assign you a secret Santa where you have to give them something. This goes around so that everyone gets something, and those that didn't receive anything are given pretty generous gifts like no qi items and whatnot.

A reason why I think the idea of everyone getting something free on Halloween and other holidays is bad is that I feel a lot of people would abuse this feature. For example since they know that everyone gets a free item, one could essentially make 50+ alternate accounts and use those to get extra items which they could then sell for a load of tc. While the idea is nice, the fact that the system could be so easily abused is what bothers me. So I gotta say I disagree with what you are dishing out.

An alternative to this would be something like double tc holiday days where all the tc earned in game is doubled (except duels, bets, and tourneys ofc). I think that would incite people to play more during the holidays and allow people who just joined to rack up wins so they could buy better items.
Last edited by MrJingles; Nov 2, 2015 at 04:38 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Everything in this game is easily farmable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
That could be easily farmable.

But it would be just as farmable as it would be right now (which is rare), and with it bringing in more people I doubt that people would farm in-game with so many people around.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
hmm why cant gms or hampa just make people not be able to trade with their own alt? they can trace their ip address
Originally Posted by Nazhul View Post
hmm why cant gms or hampa just make people not be able to trade with their own alt? they can trace their ip address

Not with a vpn
Plus, even if it was doable it would fuck so many people over.
Like what about people who share internet?
Or just go to a friends place for the day and wanna play toribash?
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Nov 2, 2015 at 04:34 AM.
Make it a seasonal thing, then. Only available on certain times every year. And I really mean they would disappear from everyones inventory and market/shop. For this to work, it needs to be a free item for everyone during that time.

It all depends if the if's feel like taking the extra time. You could always bring it up in their news board that you'll find in the stickied rules.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
well i tought this was a good idea but it had many flaws :v ill think something up to make this a thing