Toribash
Original Post
[S] 512x512 Head Texture
MOM GET THE CAMERA! I MADE ANOTHER SHIT HEAD!

Artist: K0HTA
Previous Owner: None
Size: 512
Min Offer: 10,000TC
AutoBuy: 30,000TC
Payment: TC & Fancy Shit <3
Recolor: Please no...

PICTURES!

In Game Nudes, I mean Pics.

Don't click this

AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Good starting offer, I'll wait for some more though. Will probably sell this by tomorrow if the offers keep going slow. If I get some good one's though I'll end up selling this some time today, so offer up plebs. <3
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
I can offer my flame if u could make me a QS ew/Pharos recolour in addition.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Hmmmm you have me interested. What is your flame's ID? I wanna have a look at it first.
Flame: Chaos Left
Forged by hawkesnightmare on 2014-04-17 20:52:42 for the Left Hand (3351).
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Okay so I don't know much about flames so I"m a little unsure here. The flame as it is I don't really like, though I know it will change when a particle texture is added to it. Do you have one that you could upload an image to in order to get rid my doubts about it? Or is there a way for me to edit your player data to add one?

Actually yes, if you could equip the flame to your tori for me I will see if I can add a texture to it, so I can be sure if I want it.
Because I did notice that you don't have a flame particle texture. So activate it to your tori for me and I'll see this real quick.