Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Is that server dead?
Well, is that server dead? I don't know, but I made something that might!
You can link to this as it is no longer on my test server (as it used to be). This is already linked to from the Toribash main page.

Toribash Server Status -- currently offline as it was affecting the server performance.

There is a possibility that this script could DOS the servers if it is used too often, but it hopefully won't *crosses fingers*. You can also add your own servers and download the master server.txt file to get all these wonderfull servers on your Toribash.

To view the server details, you WILL need javascript enabled. If you do not have it enabled, I don't care that it won't work! This means you can't view them with a screen reader or text-based browser (like lynx). I do not plan to improve this, so do not ask for it.

Your browser will also have to send referer information. If you click the server status link and nothing happens, check that your firewall is not blocking this information. You are breaking the internets by not sending this information, and this is not the only site that requires it! I am not going to fix this, as it is to prevent someone killing the servers by accident!

BEFORE YOU ASK:
To get the servers.txt file working, download it from one of the many links, then copy it into your Toribash folder. By default, this is:
CProgram Files\Toribash\
anyone asking this question will instantaneously set on fire as I am infact omnipresent and I have a lighter! ;)
I has a flavour
Re: Is that server dead?
They are taken straight from the information the server gives me. I may expand these to make them understandable
I has a flavour
Originally Posted by slainveteran
They are taken straight from the information the server gives me. I may expand these to make them understandable

but what are they?
They are figures that the server gives to the toribash client. They tell it the server rules (e.g. disqualification on, etc).
If you want the exact details, I cannot give them. I still have to work out what each value means, and I have not bothered to do that yet! ;)
I has a flavour
seeing as this is currently down, and doesn't look to be reverting anytime soon.
I'm unstickying this as to clear this board up a bit