Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Market Rules
G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Hello regularXX, please add to the original post screenshots with the defaut toribash's shader and without any hair, 3d items, etc.
If you're not able to do it in 24h i'll have to close your thread.
Read the market rules. Thanks
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Your Green head looks like the meat boy head with green color and without the bandage and the eyes you replaced the left one with the right one and you added another teeth
Choo
I have infracted everyone who accused him of having stolen textures. You guys should know the rules.

Originally Posted by Market Rules
IV) Do not accuse other people of having stolen textures or of trying to sell free textures. If you believe that someone is trying to sell free textures or stolen textures, report the thread along with where you think the texture came from.

Next time use the report button.
Read the market rules. Thanks
Closed
Last edited by Life; Feb 1, 2017 at 03:26 PM.
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!