Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Market Rules
C) Following information must be added to all textures and texture previews:
.....I) The resolution they are made and displayed in, from 128, 256 or 512
.....II) The original artist of the set when bought from someone else. Always credit the previous owner of the set/texture.
.....III) Whether or not you are willing to recolour the items and how much it would cost.
G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

Please edit the original post in order to include the quoted information. Also incluse in-game screenshots of the heads you're selling.
If you're unable to do it in 24 hours, i'll have to close your thread.
Read the market rules. Thanks
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
i think f4d3r is the artist of the ninja circuit head texture
and is the prev owner

fogotten is the artist of the camo set
and the prev owner

also no recolors for both of the textures

super saiyan head was sold to dick
You don't own the circuit head. I bought that head months ago and sold it to Tantoehard who is currently wearing it.
you're on thin ice, pal
When did you buy it? i bought it from him too, but from one of his other accounts, his main is Narfikcets, he had a reputation of selling textures a few times. Can you try to find when you bought it? I know I bought it at LEAST 6 months ago, it was in the summer pretty sure.
you're on thin ice, pal