Toribash
Original Post
Why doesn't it save my replays
Sometimes it just doesn't. I spent the last hour doing GymnasticTraining.tbm and after finishing it with a few dismembers on uke, i saved it. And because i knew this might happen because it has happened before, i saved it even twice! With different names!

So i'm like oooooh great i'll be able to watch it and even post it on forums. So i watch the first one. Both uke and tori are just relaxing. Oh well, it's a good thing i saved it twice! so i find the second one and guess what.. It's exactly the same!

What's up with that? Because i'm pretty sure i know how to save a replay so it can't be my fault.
Whoop Whoop
It's been an occasion glitch for a while. Normally happens if the replay hasn't played all the way through before you save it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
This has happened to me before aswell. It probably has something to do with Toribash 3.6; it currently has replay glitches. Try viewing the replay in another older version of the game, say 3.5.
If it still doesn't work open up the replay in notepad, it might have not saved properly. As far as I've noticed the glitch when it doesn't save because the replay wasn't played through completely has only happened in Multiplayer (might be wrong).
I would recommend using 3.5 when making replays though. ;)
Last edited by Opeth; Dec 24, 2008 at 11:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<@Opeth> No, they should get the worst texturer
* @Opeth suggests <censored>
<@hanz0> good suggestion
<@Opeth> I don't understand how you can make textures for so long and not improve in the slightest
<@hanz0> it is because his learning curve is more of a learning horizontal line
Yea it didn't play through completely because i had set max frames to 50 000.

I opened it in notepad and this is what i got:

#!/usr/bin/toribash
#made with toribash-3.69
#SCORE 65034 -4383
#WIN 1
VERSION 10
FIGHTNAME 0; GYM
BOUT 0; Magix
BOUT 1; uke
AUTHOR 0; Magix
NEWGAME 0;50000 10 0 0 0 2 3000 0 0 GymnasticTraining.tbm 0 0 100 0 0 0 1 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.000000 0.000000 -9.820000 0 0

I'll try reinstalling to 3.5.

--Edit: where do i get TB 3.5?
Last edited by Magix; Dec 24, 2008 at 11:47 PM.
Whoop Whoop