Toribash
Original Post
Clarification on moving uke for a record
K I have this replay where I throw my head like 13000 distance at uke. But I'm wondering if I can move uke to keep him standing, because I take a while to get into my throw posistion. Or do I just let uke fall and the replay would still be valid if it hits?

Please BlackBear answer this as soon as possible please
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I guessed the approximate distance it was. I set the engage distance to 14000 but the head fell like 1000 short. I need to redo the replay at a closer distance for it to count. That and the replay is not on this computer.
imo, moving uke shouldnt matter as long as it doesnt interfere with the record you are going for.

as long as uke doesnt like.... walk or lean towards where your head is going, i think it should count.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
If the effort is to hit uke, I am not going to allow him standing there. Accuracy is the name of this record, therefore, it doesn't matter where uke stands, as long as you hit him.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.
Sooo.... I should let uke fall?

On a side note... replay parsers suck. They dont give the same result for long range stuff.

Also, here's the replay I'm trying to move closer. Its a pain because now when I throw it following a replay parser it gives me a little more than half of 13000 which is stupid
Attached Files
Ora_almostthere.rpl (74.4 KB, 90 views)
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 26, 2008 at 05:21 PM.
Heres a hit... I think... it hits uke's head at the same time it hits the ground.
Attached Files
Ora_12675dist_headthrow.rpl (63.3 KB, 76 views)
Alright, I guess I'll allow it.
[17:02] <Homer> anyone up for some tb?
01[17:09] <BlackBear> No.
[17:12] <Homer> >.>
[17:13] <Dafe> TB is what killed Doc Holiday.