Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[DSC] KillZone
i am starting a new clan KillZone. i will be holding tryouts at random time until official then i will make dates for them. i know i may be a low belt but i am pritty good. i am good at just about any thing. i have won many tourneys from 12 to 30 man tourneys. I am hoping to become official soon after i get some members. untill then i will make a roster in here and update it every time i get a new member.

Rules for the clan ATM.
1. Dont beg. begger are not welcome.
2. be good.
3. be on at the least moderatly.

if you want a single test for clan join i will most likly be found in Wushu or.. post here and i will reply to you asap.

If you have any questions contact me on xfire i am under the name of Killzya2fast. with the current nickname BoD Joker. dont worry that is just for somthing dif. if i am not on email me at [email protected] or just post here will start searching for member now.

Clan Story- Killzone, was a society of people who had lived in peace for many centuries. Have now been asigned to fullfill a duty given to by the Gods. So now they believe that they should be the only people left standing. So the society now works for what they believe is "The Greater Good". When achieved glory of the gods will be upon they. Now they work to destroy any one who is not for "The Greater Good". Killing any one and everyone.

Leader - Bladeruner

New Member(s) - lilBoo
Last edited by bladeruner; Feb 26, 2009 at 04:47 PM.