Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Lag/Graphics driver help.
Ok well i called my computer guy and he said that its lagging because there is something running in the background - a virus etc - but i have run a malware scan,AVG scan,Spybot scan and it deleted 6 virus's.

In AVG i did do Whipe objects while they were in the vault..is that bad?

Problem:My games run very smooth but 15 minutes into it i get intense lag then 5 or 6 minutes of that it goes back to normal : Repeated :

i have a mobility Radeon 9000 with windows XP professional,So if anyone can find a graphics driver update that would be great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
No,But i did a test with performance tester and supposidly my graphics card is good.

( I know its old )
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If the lag is at a set time, then it's more than likely an indexing service or similar doing an update on your PC.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
no its just when im playing a game that requires any type of good graphics sort of..

I can play toribash and maplestory with no lag at all..Playing for straight if i wanted to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by ownagehuh View Post
no its just when im playing a game that requires any type of good graphics sort of..

I can play toribash and maplestory with no lag at all..Playing for straight if i wanted to.

Backseat moderating, here we go:

This board is for Toribash support only.

Try posting on another forum which is specific to your problem, possibly the ATI forums.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole