Ranking
Is his name Banana Cannon then?
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Apparently. Hmm, maybe this should become some kind of welcome thread for him... then he'll be all suprised when he gets on the forums and there would be tears and happyness and cakes and planes flying with colorful smoke coming from them.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
...and streamers, and confetti, and jelly beans, and coconuts, and little hats, candy rats, chocolete bats, ribbons, magic, and WONDER! =D

where is this guy any way?
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 13, 2007 at 02:24 AM.
And gummy candy and a herd of dolphins, cherry blossoms AND autumn maple leaves adrift through the air, bunnies and cake, all celebrating, fireworks, watermelon, strawberries, and peace.

P.S. Clbck, I always used to think "Someday, when I'm a mod, My title will be "capitalize the c". When did you gain the power to read minds?
<3 MBK :D
Originally Posted by cayal View Post
And gummy candy and a herd of dolphins, cherry blossoms AND autumn maple leaves adrift through the air, bunnies and cake, all celebrating, fireworks, watermelon, strawberries, and peace.

P.S. Clbck, I always used to think "Someday, when I'm a mod, My title will be "capitalize the c". When did you gain the power to read minds?

veb changed it after I said "english" instead of "English." -.-
I'm so so sorry, Clbck. I'm the one who brought it up. It was after you accidentally had mine changed.

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I don't have modding privelages.
Although, I used to mod Events, 'til a while back, when something around the forums changed... Oh yes, when there were no reg. mods, just global and admins.... I lost the privelages, and didn't get them back. ._.
Last edited by Ethereal; Sep 13, 2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Errr