Ranking
Original Post
Ezophlee's Helpless Replay Thread
I decided to make a replay thread!

I've been practicing hard to make good replays, but I realize I can't do it on my own. ,3, So here's my newest replay.
Attached Files
Ezo- Happily A Madman.rpl (212.2 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by Ezophlee; Jun 11, 2013 at 06:26 AM.
replays pls cnc me
Opener was unique.
The kick was strong and looked nice.
The second kick was a little less stylish.
The last kick was over doing it with kicks.
Add a few punches next time?
Also, the pose was cool, but it could've been better and more realistic.
Thanks, Lingary! I agree with you on the too many kicks thingy, so I at least added one punch. v: Goodnight!
Attached Files
Happily A Madman v2.rpl (176.5 KB, 21 views)
replays pls cnc me
oh man. nice replay reminds me of chamara's style just a little more twitchy and unrefined.

loving that replay man. the core was amazing. the punch was okay and the end dms where just awesome keep doing stuff pls
Thanks, Intern! <3

Here's another replay! I hacked it so that my wrist didn't DM for the punch cause I'm n00b
Attached Files
Ezo- Desired Carnage.rpl (228.5 KB, 33 views)
replays pls cnc me
Opener was pretty cool and new, though only thing I don't like about it was when your hand ghosted through your leg. The punch was pretty strong and I have no idea how you managed to get the DMs like that without a double core. I don't like how you hit your head after that and the next DM could be fancier. Boom was really powerful but messy and you were really twitchy getting into the pose. Your legs were also kinda stiff during the entire replay and your head was really floppy.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Good job man.
Everything was smooth. Not a lot of twitches.
The kick was nice and the other kicks were well aimed.
Also, nice pose.
Thanks, Lingary! :>

Here's another short decap-y thingy. had too much momentum to properly pose. v-v
Attached Files
Ezo- Wretched Dissonance.rpl (126.2 KB, 18 views)
replays pls cnc me