Toribash
Hello
My Name Is YoloJitsu in the game and in real life my Name is Benjamin.
I am 10 years old, well i like playing rugby and i think i would be great for Cursed.
Since I have school i am only on 2/7 days but when it is school holidays i will be on everyday, i dont have time to go on forums so sorry.
I want to join the clan because i can help cursed in clan wars and i can send tc to the bank.
I have steam and my username on steam is Radza, also i dont use skype for safety reasons.
My favourite mods are mushu, ABD, judo,joustingfixed, greykido and aikido.
This is my new main since i lost my main accounts password, it was 2nd dan black.

I wish to be one of the Cursed Thanks please notify me if i get in
I tested yolo He is very good i did not see anything that needs work. So good job yolo. i would rate him 8/10. I think he would be a good addition to cursed

-oo moo
7/10
Not the best app but pretty darn good in-game.
I'd just try to get on the forums like 1-2 times a week, this clan needs more active members than not. point being if you have time for toribash im sure you have atleast some time for the forums.
1. Emmanuel,nooblets24,eastern standard time,

2. Forum and in-game activity. I'm not a heavy form player but I play every day

3. I want to join this clan because it is active and I love ❤ the name and the way I contribute is by helping in wars and other clan activities.

4. Skype Emmanuel Grant

5. Favorite mods mushu aikido aikidobigdojo judo sparring lookout tower

6. No alts

7. "I wish to be one of the Cursed"
I tested nooblets he is very good and is a 7/10 rating also he is a great shit talker who can piss off almost anyone. But beside that stuff i saw no aspects that needed improved.

-the oo moo
Originally Posted by Stixay View Post
Alright time to start this app for the clan shall we?

My real life name is Riki Bersone also known as, well now Stixay "used to be Nethologal" and my time in Toribash has returned im usually active both forums and ingame because i market it's my daily thing to do is sell my items. But since i have this new account i cant so it'll be for mostly browsing until i buy TC heh. Also my gmt is 10:00 UTC Hawaii if that's a problem im sincerely sorry about it. As about me? im pretty much chill if you want my age its 15 so blah im still young as heck! But very mature in standards FeelsGoodMan! But ill be as your soldier i am always at your service when im on! Thats mostly about me

Now on to the next the, reason i want to join is because i am cursed i am in the darkness and shadows in like, my heart is pure black of all the lives i've taken during my years of murder... its catchy right!... Now what i would like to contribute is to help get the reputation of skill and free making types of deals i'm really nice overall so i can do it, it's my motivation everyday!

Since you're asking for my skype its Emi-Chanzuuuu~ exactly!
and steam is ✪ StixxaY
You're very welcome to add!

My favorite mods are basically ABD, XSpar, any Parkour, ErthtkV2, etc Rkmma stuff!!!! Yes im very intuitive!
Also i did have a main but i did lose the pass so this is my new main sorry if that's a problem ahaha~. Quoted on the Requirements "I Wish To Be One Of The Cursed" Since my life is the darkness of the deaths i have cause! Thank you for your time! Sincerely Stixay!

Reply: Stixay, I like the app and I definitely like the way you formatted everything. Anyways, I'm going to accept your application, although I would have liked you to describe yourself a bit more, but I'll get to know you as we play together. You will be invited where you will be placed on trials. There, we will see how active you are and determine whether you stay or not. Welcome ^_^

Originally Posted by Savior2 View Post
Name = ervin
age = 11
why i want to join = im feel alone with no clan
belt = brown
skill = 50% noob 50% pro
favorite mods = mushu.tbm and aikido
how long i play = more than twice than a week
i wish i to be on of the cursed
i came here cause i have test with a guy with black belt
and im passed
and i came here
i am not the forums but if i can, i try to read forums everyday
name in game = Savior2
Money now = 700 tc
i have colorful skin
what i can bring to cursed = skill, sometimes i can donate money ( if i have ), respect, and my intention
i have no steam, but i will make one
hope im be the one of cursed
-----
im forgot, im not alt
just get lucky in all fight

Reply: Sorry, but I have a few things to say. First, I am going to say that I feel like you could have put more effort into the application to make it seem more professional as well as make it seem more authentic in the way that you want to join Cursed specifically. There are a lot of clans, but explain why you want in Cursed instead of other clans. Also, your grammar could use a bit of fixing up. That said, I have decided to not accept your app. Sorry m8, maybe next time. Good luck though on your future endeavors.
-----
Originally Posted by YoloJitsu View Post
Hello
My Name Is YoloJitsu in the game and in real life my Name is Benjamin.
I am 10 years old, well i like playing rugby and i think i would be great for Cursed.
Since I have school i am only on 2/7 days but when it is school holidays i will be on everyday, i dont have time to go on forums so sorry.
I want to join the clan because i can help cursed in clan wars and i can send tc to the bank.
I have steam and my username on steam is Radza, also i dont use skype for safety reasons.
My favourite mods are mushu, ABD, judo,joustingfixed, greykido and aikido.
This is my new main since i lost my main accounts password, it was 2nd dan black.

I wish to be one of the Cursed Thanks please notify me if i get in

Reply: To be honest, I would really like to invite you but I feel like you could have done a bit better on your application. Please don't take offense, I'm just tightening up on who we accept into Cursed. If you see me in-game, you can talk to me about joining. I would have also liked it if you had described yourself personally a bit more. This clan is a family, and we are at home in this clan. We get to know each other, and we all help each other out. But anyways, I have decided to decline your app, I would like people who are active in-game as well as active in the forums. I know people rated you as being pretty good in-game, but I want people to at least type from time to time on forums.

Originally Posted by nooblets21 View Post
1. Emmanuel,nooblets24,eastern standard time,

2. Forum and in-game activity. I'm not a heavy form player but I play every day

3. I want to join this clan because it is active and I love ❤ the name and the way I contribute is by helping in wars and other clan activities.

4. Skype Emmanuel Grant

5. Favorite mods mushu aikido aikidobigdojo judo sparring lookout tower

6. No alts

7. "I wish to be one of the Cursed"

Reply: Like I said earlier, I am tightening up on applications. I like the app, but I feel like you could have put more effort into it. Plus, your application was really short. People said you were good in-game, but I want people who are good at being on the forum as well as being good in-game. Thus, I have decided to decline your app, sorry. I want people to actually try when they apply for this clan. We are going to be top notch. Good luck.
Last edited by Larxse; Sep 3, 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't have to make a long post quoting everyone, because like these applications are not that great in any way. We need more details, it can't just be done super fast. The reason we do this i to see if you are dedicated. Don't do it half work, or quarter work it looks. Try to make it with more. I also want to recruit people that will use the forums and talk to people on forums.
Name:Sean
Time zone:eastern
how much I play:alot
best mods: abd,judo,boxshu,spar,parkour
..."I wished to be one of the cursed"
heres some jokes

what do you call a box of ducks...QAUCKERS

what time does a duck wake up at...70QAUCK
XD
>.> that's all my effort........
-----
how much I play:7/10*
why I want to join: because I have friends in this clan
what I can offer: clan videos and individual videos
Last edited by Felix; Sep 4, 2016 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What you can offer and your reason to join is not in depth, I would like to have more then just that one line, it is very vague. Also how much you play should not be out of 10 it should be minutes/hours ETC. Add more info about yourself, not just your name. Hope this helps ^-^