Toribash
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
In the clearly visible "info" spoiler under the pictures, my price is 120k.

All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Yes, and a blue version I believe as well (At least, I have some files that may or may not be blue). I've only ever used the green version, and forgot that there were other colours to it. If you wish to see the recolours, I'll happily put up some screenshots of those as well.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Recolours for the Reptile set have been added to the first post

@Alien: Sorry, only accepting TC and USD
PM'ed.

A/N: There is a 120k offer for the Acid demon set, sent to me through PM. Proof will be provided if requested.
-----
Acid Demon Set has been sold to EdibleTree.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Sep 29, 2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump