Toribash
Original Post
[S]Hawke's Texture Shop
Hawke's Texture Shop
Here, I sell all of the textures that I have in my personal inventory, save what I wear.
This thread will be updated as art is bought or made elsewhere and sold here.
Prices will also be updated as needed.
TC and USD will be accepted.These are all high quality sets. Offers I deem to be idiotic will be ignored and/or reported if there is a repeat offender. Keep in mind that I have minimum prices for a reason.
I will not do any recolors of sets.

Tribal Set

Reptile

If someone discovers that I am advertising something that I have already sold, go ahead and PM me. It's been a while since I've updated this, and my own personal files are in a state of disarray.
Last edited by hawkesnightmare; Sep 29, 2014 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Item Update
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
15k and you've got yourself a fancy new face.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Done. Old Man "The Weathered" sold to Colors.
No idea, and it's not included. Please keep useless posts to a minimum.
Going to need quite a bit more than that.