Toribash
i liked the spin flip thing you did at the start, but the transition to the punch was a little weird. the punch itself was nice, and the kick looked decent, but it could have looked stronger.

there's room for improvement, but it was good still, gj c:
The opener started off a little twitchy and gross, but the twist was really cool and the walk felt so old school B).

The two kicks afterwards were actually really cool. If you weren't able to do that landing recovery like you did I probably wouldn't have like the kicks that much, but woooooweeee.

Overall, hella unique replay, just lacking a little in the flow department. 9/10
beware
the goblin
Wow I stopped this didnt I....
time to try again

1 is okay the other one is one i like but its not ok

ok
Attached Files
E_shampoo.rpl (92.7 KB, 29 views)
E_MUFFS FOR SALE.rpl (88.3 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Ealtrik; Feb 12, 2014 at 12:37 AM.
shampoo - flow is nice
boom looks good.
only thing that's bad is the neck. in the opener and before the pose it just kinda twitches.
also the pose is meh.
muffs - opener is good,spin is nice
first kick is weird because your leg just stopped.
second one looks amazing,real powerful and well aimed.
pose is nice too
shampoo~ i loved the opener, except for the arms in the verry beginning, the boom wasnt bad but it could of been better, i liked the arm swing in the pose, but you could have done more than just a boom.
Muffs~ ok so um... the opening cork wasnt bad but the thing i hate about it was that you extended your leg fully and it looked awful... then the second kick was like, why would you contract your knee to DM then leave it held, it didnt look so great to be honest.
Its not easy being green.
SO MANNERS WAS ALL LIKE LETS PLAY TORIBASH OR SOMETHING AND I WAS LIKE FUCK THAT AND HE WAS LIKE COLAB ITSGOINGTOBEBAD AND I WAS LIKE LOL LETS NOT EVEN DO IT FOR REAL AND HE WAS LIKE SURE LOL AND THIS HAPPENED

Whats that? no cnc? cool
Attached Files
E_C_manners_Icrierytim.rpl (268.1 KB, 23 views)
E_F_Uke thinks he's a bad.rpl (260.0 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Ealtrik; Feb 19, 2014 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nothing much i can say, although in manners, after the first hit, it just seemed a little bit stiff to me.

Keep on going mang, you are getting better and better by the day
h