Toribash
Looks great, from what I can see so far, it looks as if it will turn out to be quite a professional piece. I can't really think of or see anything that is not perfect about it at the moment. But am currently looking forward to updates on it.

9/10 at the moment mate. Keep it up.
Life is like Basketball. Aim, Concentrate, Balance and Following through. That's all you ever need to accomplish your goals.
Fucking nice for a WIP, it looks like done lol
loved the ears
10/10
Did you do that with brushes?
Too early to post. You should do more before posting. Also you should study some similar art to get the hang of it as right now the main features are mirrored and it's way too obvious (Sadly I'm too tired to remember any good art references to help, mostly things like keeping both sides symmetric but features and lines disappear to recreate shadows and stuff and the colors).

The green will be hard to find a good complimentary color for but purple would probably cut the cheese.
As for the back, uh no idea go random, like a hub of colors that emits towards the front in a pixelly forceful way to shape the face and stuff... just some ideas

It has potential if you could just make it look less mirrored. If I only could find that piece of art that resembles this style a lot. ... damnit
Last edited by Freelancer; Apr 30, 2011 at 12:04 AM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
BenDover, what program do you use for that pic?
Last edited by Vman45; Apr 30, 2011 at 11:07 AM.
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
You're heads never cease to amaze me. Looks great now, by the end, it will be godlike. Eagerly awaiting updates.
#Magnus - #Sigma
BenDover :
9/10 <3 the head . The only thing i dislike is the part on the nose between the eyes .

(off-topic) What happened to the Toribash Art School - the classroom and such ? we*should continue it ( * by "we" i mean you great artists and i will still be a student )

Also . Im belgrade .