Ranking
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
Danvari : zoom to the face of the second picture... she should be staring back at you

That makes it even more epic win.

11/10
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
Big improvment from the orignal

I love the materials you used for it, looks great. Interesting to note that its really hard to find sharp edges. Did you round them all? Or is it the materials? Skin looks a little like plastacine, subsurf plox?

Lower calves look a bit strange, ankles look messed up. She would not be able to run properly you know, and she would ahve problems with jumping and stuff. Its a bit conflicting, because the rest of her armor looks light, and able to move around. Its just her ankles that would limit her movment.

Lastly, the gun. Its verry strange, wich is cool. But it looks like it should have a stock, or at least something at the back. Its also hard to make out the handle and trigger.

Would look cooler with a riot shield and sword, and then have the gun on a strap. OH, this makes me remember her lack of kit. She has no spare ammo? No ammo dump pouch? No supplies?

Awesome work man, good to see you doing more non-toribash renders :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
If you cover those skin spots it would be some epic power armor for fallout 3 or some game. But really.. that looks awesome. 9/10

or use less armor and bigger boobies! XD

Lol jk

that's really awesome, avwave!

I don't like the legs though. They are too much. Do they contain rockets?

Anyway, this is epic

10/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
@gorman: still figuring out faking SSS in yaf(a)ray.. Aparrently, sub surface isnt implemented yet.. And yeah, the feet need work(maybe some hinges or whatnot) The gun was an old sketch i made before of a ship... but it had the same stylings of the armor, so i made it a gun.

Also regarding ammo and the rest... thats a question rarely ever asked regarding the first model, and take a look at HER guns...

Also not a fan of sharp edges on anything. if you look closely at everything in real world, there are no sharp edges... they are sort of rounded (yes even a razor)

@Itzzmikey: if the sig is good, I may even buy it =D
Last edited by avwave; Feb 9, 2009 at 05:15 PM.