Ranking
I can come up with a rough draft for it; but like I said everyone can express there feelings on this and talk about what should and shouldn't be in it.

Toribash name: [Example} Paul the Third

Techique: Taekwando.

Punchs: 3/10: This guy loves kicks, and it kind of shows with the qulity of his punchs. He can only do very basic up and down stuff. You don't have to worry much about his hands as they are not the thing to worry about. He mainly uses them for grabing.

Kicks: 9/10: Now this is the thing you have to watch out for; He can preform kicks and curtain movements that can rip your torso in half and he can even decap you with of his legs. There are only a very few things that you can do to successfully do to counter his attacks. [I would add more but I want to save some space.]

Combos: 3/10: His kicks are pretty much the only thing you have to watch out for, his punchs and counters aren't that good. His combos are quiet poor.

Defense: 4/10: His defense isn't all that great, once he is the one one the defense you can almost expect a winning game almost.

Offense: 4/10: Other then his kicks, there really isn't that much more to add about this player. [A reviewer can add much more if he or she wishs.]

Over all: 4/10: His kicks are quiet rich, but everything else is quiet poor.

Strongest Mod: Kick Box: [A reviewer can add things if he wishs]

Weakest Mod: Aikido:[same here]

This is only a rough draft to just to get things started. When a few more people post I have another possible idea to put these guys into "Catagorys"