Toribash
Original Post
An unoffical ranking system. Your views.
I want to create an unoffical ranking system. This system doesn't count the belts, this is more of a rank for skill and over all techique and review. There can be a catorgy for people who like kicks and such. Taekwando, Mai Tai, ect.

I want to make the ranking system based on the commuites views. belts and even what number you are doesn't mean how skillful you are. I just want to make a ranking thing to determain the best, and even a thing for beginners to look at and ask qustions possibly. I do believe however that only certain belts should be earned before they can consider for the ranking system.

What do you guys believe? You can send reviews of players and there techique and such.

Help would be great! I am not using this as a replacment for the offical rankings, just something personal for us.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
I don't think they're ever changing the ranking system.

Not to sound rude or anything. Didn't I mention that this is unoffical and NOT ment to replace the curent ranking system? Sorry if I sound rude but..kind of read more of my post before posting.
well it only started making sence after the second paragraph, you should organize your thoughts better, that way people won't give up trying to understand what the hell your saying, no offense though.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
well it only started making sence after the second paragraph, you should organize your thoughts better, that way people won't give up trying to understand what the hell your saying, no offense though.

Since I don't want this topic to close due to flaming. All I have to say is, I don't know how much more clear I can get. maybe we can settle this in a Toribash match?
Our current ranking system makes no sense, it doesn't show any skill at all and IMO it is just random ranks. We need a new one like that, a logical system like you suggested.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.