Ranking
how will we pull america outta this recession
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by LordDarkness View Post
I too played back in 2006-2011. I randomly thought about Toribash a few months ago and was surprised to see that it was still going. I have said to myself many times now: Over the years searching for games and being involved in the gaming community for the last 10 years, I haven't seen a shred of evidence of this game. If Toribash was advertised daily I guarantee people would flood. Not sure that can even be handled at this point if it ever did happen. I really hope to see a turn around, I'm certainly talking about the game to others.

the community (or rather the staff) could handle a bigger player influx just fine.

the question rather is, if its worth to advertise a 15 year old game, or wait for the expected new one.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I don't even know if hampa still owns the game or not
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
the community (or rather the staff) could handle a bigger player influx just fine.

the question rather is, if its worth to advertise a 15 year old game, or wait for the expected new one.

Marketing a product is expensive, however just because this is a 15 year old game doesn't mean anything. Warframe was released in 2013 and they still dish out update trailers.
My suggestion is, do a community focused advertising effort. Produce properly source material, and fund a skilled editor.
Toribash will probably never get back to its peak that it had in like 2010-2016. It is true it is an unique game, but how others said, probably the whole planet already played this game and either got bored of it or found it too difficult to learn and gave up on it. There are still old members like myself or even older that still lurk the forums, but other than this i don't think the game will rise again even if Toribash Next will finally release.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
probably the whole planet already played this game and either got bored of it or found it too difficult to learn and gave up on it.

I can assure you normies don't even know what Toribash is. Videogames today is a multi-billion dollar industry.
I have never encountered someone that knew toribash that I haven't met playing toribash

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
I have never encountered someone that knew toribash that I haven't met playing toribash

what everytime i mention toribash random ppl just go "yoo that game is fire" and they are like a random blue belt who hasn't logged in 75 years
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
speak for urself its like every other day I meet someone new who checks out my steam profile and they're like wow bro 5k hours on toribash I used to play that I saw it in a nerdcubed video

shoutout to my man dono9 that I met in a DDLC discord server and we played tk and then sparred