Ranking
you kinda just copied andreyoshi's video and it turned out more bad then the actual video from andreyoshi 2/10

get own Ideas and don't try to copy other people
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
@Adame no actually its normal freecam
and @Mike that was not the point of the vid but tnx
for being right forward
Last edited by machker94; Aug 13, 2011 at 02:20 PM.
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
What's the mod on 2:55
-----
And 5/10 cause it was kinda too Fast.
Last edited by NinoRossii; Aug 13, 2011 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Back on top
Not too bad of a video. Personally, I liked andreyoshi's video. You kinda just copied it.
Sync needed some work and it was a bit too fast.
6/10
Uh, dat music D: You could have used it in intro, up to 20-30 sec, then I would have nothing against but after 2 minutes my head just explode.
Replays were decent, good freecam, I won't cry about shaders and so but this overwhelming white is kinda killing eyes D:
6/10
retired
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
I like it, but I'm not a fan of how much it reminds me of andreyoshit's video.

then the ray tracing like his video *facepalm* and me floating it the air
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
0:40 was indeed nice.
I liked the free camming, the music was meh, some parts were a bit boring, but the freecam is lovely
7/10
Originally Posted by HumPeR View Post
Pfft.

Let's see you make a toribash video with this version,and the same music.

Can you be more creative? Nope.
-------------------------------------------------

Indeed when I watch machker's videos I always think they are unique.
A totally different style.

10/10

Lol, sorry if I make your mood bad,but I don't have any reasons to think about non-shade videos like a things hard to make, also there so many times to be creative and make your montage better, you can look andreyoshi's video with that song, also without shader and his video so much better than that one. I only want to be honest as videomaker and thinking about things hard to make or not, nothing more, sorry.
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };