Q: why so fast
A: cuz music is

WARNING:
if not hyper and/or wanna fight
after video go to a doctor.
vid:
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
boring and in most interesting parts of replays you lost sync. Bad song choice, white video killed my eyes...WIthout shading you can use keyers and change front, practise more before making so long boring videos, try to be creative at some parts.
3/10
javascript code:
function () { alert(' you re sexy waffle ! '); };
I like it, but I'm not a fan of how much it reminds me of andreyoshit's video.

One astounding thing I found that this video does differently that all of the other videos is it's exceptional freecamming. The replays were nice as well.

@0:40 - Amazing, I love how you followed him. It made me want to get in game and parkour, you should do a video specifically for this type of freecamming.
@1:07

Keep up the amazing free camming.
Originally Posted by Dialord View Post
boring and in most interesting parts of replays you lost sync. Bad song choice, white video killed my eyes...WIthout shading you can use keyers and change front, practise more before making so long boring videos, try to be creative at some parts.
3/10

Pfft.

Let's see you make a toribash video with this version,and the same music.

Can you be more creative? Nope.
-------------------------------------------------

Indeed when I watch machker's videos I always think they are unique.
A totally different style.

10/10
I play games and lift weights.
I enjoy the incredible freecamming. It reminds me of older TB videos (like pre 3.0) maybe because shaders didn't exist back then. The replays were ok, not gonna let that bring down the video though considering that's not a part of the editing itself but sure is a plus.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
if i would've understood your grammar id maybe be able what u were trying to tell us but the only thing i can say is that the video is just not good, no shaders, no editing, bad music, no sync or colors etc sooo 1/10
Check out my Youtube!
It's way too fast for me, and the music was horrible.
Replays were nice, and you were quite creative with editing it, and as said before the cam was quite cool aswell.
But yeah, sync is one of the most important things in tb vids at least in my opinion, and there wasn't much of that.
It's All About Expansion
it was nice but it wouldve been better with some effects and shaders ,i love the dancing parts and especialy the parkour
7/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)